Organizations find that the cloud is great for bootstrapping, but the cost becomes too high as it grows. Many want to reduce the cost of protection, availability, and high performance in order to expand their choice of solutions and increase revenue. TrueNAS in a TrueRack lowers the total cost of ownership compared to AWS by up to 70%.
– Based on TrueNAS, the world’s leading open source operating system for software-defined storage.
– Enhance backups and protect your data using the next generation OpenZFS file system.
– Lower total cost of ownership than using a public cloud.
– Improve the reliability of backups with built-in, self-healing bit red mitigation, unlimited instant snapshots, replication and industry-standard AES encryption.
– Reduce ransomware attacks on cloud applications.
– Core of a disaster recovery plan for cloud applications.
– High availability with an availability of 99.999% keeps data available and helps to reduce the total cost of ownership.
– Unify file, block and object protocols.
– Reduce the number of storage arrays required to share data.
– Our advisory business approach means that we act as an extension of your IT organization.
– Trusted by thousands of analysts, clients, clients and third party reviewers.
Fast data access
– Turbocharger application I / O.
– Speed up backup and recovery.
– Reduce investment in all-flash storage.
– Use simple and efficient recovery points for VMs and business-critical applications.
– Enterprise-class storage services compatible with Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, BackBlaze B2, and Google Cloud.
– Integrated in VMware and Hyper-V.
– Supports KVM, XenServer and other hypervisors.
– Supports Veritas, Veeam, NAKIVO, Acronis and other backup solutions.
– Certified by Veeam, VMware and Citrix.
– Ideal as the core of a disaster recovery plan for VMs and business-critical applications.
– Includes thin provisioning, snapshots, storage optimization and encryption.
– Award winning support in the US with white gloves.
– Back up locally, remotely and in the cloud.
– Reduce total cost of ownership by eliminating the need for proprietary cloud-based solutions.